333 East Ogden Avenue Westmont, Illinois 60559 • 630 366 7030
Open Daily: Market 8am–9pm | Coffee 7am–12pm | Grill 11am–9pm
Make every meal special®
Standard Market is a celebration of food. Our mission is to make or discover the best tasting products to share with people who love to eat and drink.
Our chef-driven markets offer an unparalleled experience, including:
- complete in-house delis, crafting a wide variety of salads, soups, pizzas, our signature What’s For Dinner Tonight?® dinners for two to go, and other delicious ready-to-eat items in our on-site kitchens
- bakeries featuring artisan breads, pastries, and freshly made pastas
- whole animal butcher and seafood counters (we feature Midwestern U.S.D.A. Top Choice, Prime, and grass-fed beef aged in-house, antibiotic-free chicken, and heritage breed pork, and fillet all of our fish ourselves)
- expansive produce departments, featuring a fresh-squeezed juice bar and Marketmade dips and salsas
- cheese aging caves, winners of multiple American Cheese Society awards including 2nd Place Best of Show
- THE CUBE, our gastropubs/wine & craft beer bars
- coffee & tea shops, highlighting the country’s best coffee roasters & tea purveyors and staffed by highly skilled baristas
- a wide assortment of local, independent, and artisan crafted products
- and Standard Market Grill, casual-yet-refined restaurants showcasing the bounty and chef talent contained within each Market.
We do all this because we love food. And we are excited to share this passion with our customers through delicious culinary experiences.