Standard Market Return Policy
- Standard Market will accept returns or exchanges only with the original receipt.
- Standard Market will only accept returns for qualitative issues with a product.
- We will reimburse you for returned items in the same way you paid for them.
- All returns or exchanges must occur within 30 days of the original receipt of the product.
- For WIC transactions, Standard Market can only provide an even, identical food item exchange for items that are defective, spoiled, or were out of code at the time of the sale within the 30 day purchase window.
- Standard Market reserves the right to limit or refuse any refund when the receipt isn’t available.
- Standard Market Gift Cards: You must have the physical Gift Card for us to look-up the balance. Gift cards sold at Standard Market cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit. Standard Market Gift Cards are valid only in the market and are not accepted or transferable in the Cube, Tacos and Margaritas, or Standard Market Grill.
- All returns above $25 in value are subject to additional approval.